WEEK 1

Today we have the 30th Nov and we're still in the first week.

My first workday was a little bit short, like the second and third.
I didn't do much at all and ended it always a little bit earlier.
On Tuesday the electricity has failed so I needed to call an electrician, he solved
the problem very fast. Later on Julian came home and we started to talk in english -
now for the rest of the 9 weeks.

Because I had so much free time I walked through the city and discovered a
Thaibox Center. I went in and negotiated a deal for 2 months, today on Friday my first
training starts, i'm looking forward to it :)

One day Julian and I watched a movie, the day after we were sitting on the balcony
for some hours, drunk some beers and were talking.

By now it feels pretty good to talk in english, that got better very fast, didn't thought that.


Comments

Popular Posts