WEEK 5

So, now comes the post from wednesday (26th) to sunday (30th).

Regularly I'm doing notes everyday, that helps me to remind and to create my blog without forgetting important stuff. Unfortunately I forgot to do notes, so I can't be as detailed as normaly. I try my best.

..ok I just thought about the last days and I really can't remember what happened, I'm sorry.
I can say that I did my regular routine stuff, except yesterday and today, that's something I can remember haha :D.

Oh, I also met Romaeus at Thursday, the guy that I met coincidentally at the hiking a few days ago with Julian. He brought two friends of him named Matthias and Chris. I like all of them, they are very cool guys. We met in a destrict called Rabat, that's one hour away from my destrict. We were in a nice park with much green area and many trees, it was really nice. Chris has a car, that he bought for 50(!) Euro. But that wasn't a surprise when you saw it :D. We drove a little bit through the town until they brought me to a busstation.

I should mention that I had birthday at the 29th December, a Friday. It was really really funny. We met in a outside-bar called Funkey Monkey, it is practically an island inside of the island Malta.



We stayed there for a few hours with Romaeus, Matthias, Guen, Curt, Simon and me.
After Simon and Curt went home, we went into a danceclub with a "taxi-van", it is a kind of bus but organized by normal people. It's much cheaper than bus or taxi and they don't stop at specific areas, when you want to catch one you need to scream and shout as loud as you can and they stop for you.

After several hours in the club dancing, it closed. Everyone of us was already drunk, except me I guess. For sure I was drunk, but not as much as my friends though. Maybe because I'm half German half Czech :D.

Anyway, I arrived at home at 5:30am and stayed awake until 7am eating, cleaning at surfing the internet.

The next day I woke up at 1pm because I didn't want to wake up too late. I felt not that bad in terms of my hangover, but nevertheless I did almost nothing that day but chilling and watching YouTube videos.

I think it's ok to be unproductive in that christmas/birthday/new years time, especially because I'm that kind of people that's going outside at night and consuming alcohol.

For everyone that reads this Blog in time: A Happy New Year already!!







Comments

Popular Posts