WEEK 4

Thursday
20th Dec

This day I was able to meditate twice in the morning, because one of my colleagues said that he'll pick me up at 10 o'clock from work. I was at clients with him the whole day and we worked on different issues.

After several hours of working he drove me near at my home and dropped me out, but from this place I didn't know how to come home, so I asked a worker in a store. Then he asked his mother :D she was in the store too. And when she was talking I was kind of astonished. She looked very old, actually almost like 90 years, but she talked in a way that gave me the feeling she would be 30. That was awesome. She was totally aware and was able to talk complex sentences without forgetting something. She acted much younger than many 40 year olds in Berlin.

Our newcomer had a conversation with his boss and has now almost the same working times as Julian and me, so when I came home it was the first time that we were all sitting in the livingroom together and talking about the day.

The last 5 hours of the day I was listening to music, reading a book and using social media.

Friday
21th Dec

Today I had basically no work at all. Because it was the last working day in this year, our company made a christmasparty! They made something like Secret Santa, where one person buys one present for another person, everything anonymous.


But I couldn't stay for long because I needed to get my new SimCard from EasySchoolOfLanguage, so I went home after 3-4 hours.


We can't get packages or letters to our flat, so everytime we get something from abroad, we need to take the address from the agency and pick it up from the agency. I knew they had open 'till 5 pm, so I calculated the time that I'm 10 minutes earlier than 5pm. But before I left I wanted to do a 30 minutes Meditation. The problem is, that I've didn't hear the gong at the end, so I meditated accidentally a little bit longer and missed my Bus. Fortunately I arrived at EasySchool at 16:58, but sadly the part of the office where my letter was in was already closed. The next date I can go to the School is the 26th Dec.

After that I wanted to go to Thaiboxing, but surprisingly it was a Yoga course and the coach was a women. She told me that they have Yoga every second friday. I decided to stay. It was only me and 3 women, so it was really relaxing. That was the second time I did Yoga in my life and to be honest, it was mostly exhausting. The next day I had a kind of aching, but I liked it. I'm thinking now about doing Yoga when I'm back at Berlin, especially because it has uncountable benefits for body and soul.



Some hours later I was home again and Julian arrived  at 10pm really drunk. He said that he want to go outside so I drank the rest of his wine (the half in fact), and prepared myself mentally on going outside and doing party and so on. But after I was physically and mentally ready, he decided to stay home. What the fuck Julian? :D

But I was way too in a good mood, so I decided to go out and find a club. I asked a women if she knows where the nearest club is and she not only showed me the way, but also walked with me because she needed to go this way anyway. But she told me that I wont find a club nearby, but she can show me a bar where I can ask further. At her door she decided to walk even more with me haha, so we were talking and walking for half an hour.

I  arrived at the bar and I asked the three guys in front of the bar if they know a club nearby. They said not here, but they could drive me to one. They said come, let's go! Get into our car, we are Taxi drivers! I did not believe them at all and was totally skeptical, but one of them showed me their license and so I got driven to a technoclub. I only drank three beers and was partying until 3am. I walked the way back because I didn't want to pay for a taxi and arrived my home at 4:15am.

Saturday
22th Dec

I woke up at 10 and felt super. No kind of a hangover, except that I slept a little bit too less and was therefore a little bit tired. But because we had nothing to do, I just chilled the whole day, watched youtube videos, was reading, etc. Unlike the last time I didn't neglect all my routine stuff.

In the evening I washed my clothes. Uhh, interesting right?

Sunday
23th Dec

For some reason I slept damn long. I went to bed at 2am but slept till 1pm, strange. But yesterday I felt like getting sick because I was jogging for 30 minutes and meditating for 30 minutes outside in the evening, so I sat directly after sport and sweating in the cold for 30 minutes.
Maybe that was the reason why I slept so long. Nevertheless, my sickness disappeared and everything was fine! The only problem was, that Julian and I planned to go outside to a walking in which we got invited, and I only had 40 minutes to prepare myself.

It was hard but I made it on time. It was really nice to see this part of the island. It was really beautiful. After several hours of walking we drove home. I should mention that we met someone that has birthday at the same date than I have! Haha thats perfect. I know someone else from the walking that I can ask for his number, because I've wanted to ask him if we could celebrate together. He is in the same age than me and hes a Maltese,  so I guess it'll be a birthday party with many women in my age :)


PS: If you're reading my blog you really need to read Julians Blog either. The way he writes is awesome! https://julianonmalta.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts