WEEK 6

So the sixth week is over and it was kinda hard to occupy myself, particularly because I didn't have any work since the 21st of December, so it's already 16 days ago. That's quit a long time, I didn't even realize that though, haha.

The new years party was absolutely amazing. Actually I've wanted to meet up with some friends there, but unfortunately they either needed to work the next day or were on another party and didn't arrive in time. I still had an awesome time, because I met so many nice people and had really good and sometimes even deep philosophical conversations with them. If I wasn't talking to someone I just danced, lost my sense of self and emerged practically with the present moment. 

An old man painted me for 5€ :D

After the club closed, I went to someones flat with a few other people from the party. It went on there some time but it was much more calm. I drove home with a taxi until I had enough and went directly to bed.

As you might have guessed I had a very strong hangover, so I didn't do anything the next 2 days. It was quite hard work to recover completely from that night, but now I'm entirely back and even managed it to wake up at 7:30 both days on the weekend. The reason for that is, that I don't like it to wake up too late, especially because the sun sets already at 5 and I really enjoy the sunlight.

Yesterday, at the 5th of January, I was sitting in the living room and watching YouTube videos until I got distracted by a person behind our front door. Aaand to our surprise: it seems like we have a new flatmate! His name is Tobias and he's from Hamburg. I was so kindly and showed him the whole flat as well as answered some of his questions based on the island. Yes, meanwhile I feel like a Maltese local :D. 

Because I have the biggest of all three rooms he got asked to sleep in my room. That's kinda bad due to the lack of privacy I have now, but that should be fine, I'm in the living room most of the time anyway.

Oh, I was also thinking about my videos and I should mention that I'll stop that for now. I'll only post one more video and that'll be in the 10th week.

Comments

Popular Posts